Last but certainly not least, the Lisette Continental dress. As with the others, I made quite a few adjustments. There is a lot of ease in this pattern so I went down to the smallest size and there was still lots of room. Then I used the measurements from dress number one to add some shaping around the mid section. And voila! This one is great for over tights and a long sleeve t-shirt or just on it’s own in summer. It’s loose enough around the middle that it’s super comfy but there is enough shaping so that it isn’t a sack. Like the BBW dress, it can be worn with or without a belt. Since the construction is pretty simple, I did French seams on the sides. I like the self-bias facing technique. Quick and easy! Even with the alterations it probably took 3-4 hours over two days. I will definitely be making more of these. But I don’t think I’ve found the perfect one quite yet. I’m excited to try the new Diplomat dress. A-line is always good for me. I also have the pattern for the Portfolio dress which seems to get a lot of attention. On with the search!