I was recently tagged by Jodi. Here are 6 random, unspectacular things about myself:
1. I am exceedingly shy in front of new people and I am superbly clumsy. Not a great combination.
2. I love classical music and am devastated by the new 2.
4. I love knee-high stripey socks and I pretty much wear a pair every day.
5. My dream breakfast is a fresh Parisian croissant, soft boiled egg, a pot of apricot compote, super creamy Balkan style yogurt, and a cup of thick, hot cocoa.
6. This one is a biggy considering that I work for a large outdoor retailer and I may be compromising my future career development by divulging this. Deep breath, here goes. I never learned to ride a bike.
So there you go, since I’ve only been doing this blog thing for a short time, and I don’t know six bloggers personally, here are a few folks that I have met through comments, swaps, and craft shows. Have fun!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.